ATV and ATV Plus are two different versions of streaming services offered by ATV IPTV providers, which offer viewers a wide range of TV shows and movies. While both services are designed to provide excellent entertainment, viewers need to take into account the distinct differences between them when deciding which service to sign up for. This article will delve into the key differences between ATV and ATV Plus to help you make an informed choice.
Comparison between ATV and ATV Plus
Some of the differences in features, pricing, etc. between ATV and ATV Plus IPTV subscriptions can be seen more visually in the table below.
|Plans & Price|
|Channels and Features|
|1000+ Live TV||√||√|
|EPG (TV Guide)||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch Up||×||√|
|App||ATV Apk||ATV Plus Apk|
|Fire TV / Stick||√||√|
|Samsung Smart TV||×||×|
|LG Smart TV||×||×|
1. Installation and setup
- After purchasing an ATV or ATV Plus subscription, you will need to complete its simple installation process to start streaming your favorite content on your device.
- Download ATV Apk or ATV Plus Apk to your streaming device.
- After downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the ATV App or ATV Plus App and enter the IPTV activation code you received after purchase.
Note: ATV and ATV Plus are only available for Android-based devices, including Android TVs, Android TV boxes, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Fire TV / Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, etc. To view the installation process, please click here.
To accommodate different devices, ATV and ATV Plus are designed with two separate APPs/APKs.
|ATV Apk for STB||ATV Apk for PAD||ATV Plus Apk for STB||ATV Plus Apk for PAD|
|Supported Devices||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet|
|Download Link||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
3. User Interface
A good user interface is one of the key features necessary for Premium IPTV. Therefore, before using an IPTV subscription service, you need to check its interface for better navigation and enjoyment of streaming media.
- ATV comes with a neat and easy-to-use UI that offers separate categories for streaming VOD, Live, and FAV on the home screen.
- You can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on the Setting of ATV.
- In Setting you can also set the parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, soft and hard decoding, etc.
- In Live, you can choose your favorite live channels according to country categories.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide)
- ATV Plus uses the same UI as ATV and offers three options on the main screen, VOD, Live, and REC.
- Similarly, ATV Plus can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on Setting.
- In Settings, it also provides parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, hard and soft decoding, etc.
- In Live, the same live channels as ATV are available.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide), and there are about 200 channels that offer 14 days of EPG.
- The live channels that offer 14-day EPG have both 7-day Catch Up (Replay) and Cloud PVR.
- In VOD, ATV Plus offers 3000+ movies & series, in addition to great sports highlights.
4. EPG Menus
ATV or ATV Plus offers three EPG-style menus, so you can choose the display mode that you are most familiar with.
Grid / Classic / Normal EPG Menus
The EPG menu modules provided will differ on different versions of Apk.
I hope that with this beginner’s guide, you can see the difference between ATV and ATV Plus and have your own choice. They offer the same channel quality, but the plus version is a higher quality service with more features. If you are immensely passionate about sports events, I think you can try ATV plus, don’t worry, you can start with a free trial.
Does ATV or ATV Plus offer a free trial?
Yes, both ATV and ATV Plus offer a free trial. Before purchasing the service, you can get a free 3-day test and check the quality of the service and your favorite TV channels, as well as check TV screen channels and VOD playlists.
What devices are supported by ATV or ATV Plus?
ATV or ATV Plus runs on Android devices and Amazon Firestick devices.
Does ATV or ATV Plus offer M3U links?
No, ATV or ATV Plus activates the subscription with an IPTV code and does not provide any M3U link, nor can the IPTV code be used in other third-party players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate or Flix IPTV.