In this guide, I will show you how to install Perfect Player and how it works to give you some knowledge about Perfect Player. If you like it, this will make me very happy.
Perfect Player as of the time I wrote this tutorial is no longer available for download via Google Play, which means that IPTV users who are in love with or interested in this IPTV App will have to install and set it up by sideloading or transferring the APK.
What is a Perfect Player?
Perfect Player is a set-top box IPTV/media player for watching videos on TVs, tablets, and smartphones. The player has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to easily stream through your favorite IPTV service. The application supports multiple URL formats (M3U, XC, XSPF) and EPG formats (XMLTV, JTV).
Obviously, Perfect Player IPTV is an IPTV player and does not host any of its own content. You have to get content from IPTV service providers that support playlists or EPGs.
Get one of the best IPTV subscriptions available on Perfect Player here.
Features of the Perfect Player
- Easy setup.
- It works with all IPTV providers that support M3U playlists and EPG.
- Multi-language support: English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
- IPTV viewing: in-house video player with channel groups, logos, and EPGs (supporting XMLTV and JTV formats) for fast playback of IPTV channels and video streams.
- It is free to download and use.
- Let’s you play locally stored videos as well.
- Available on Android devices and Firestick devices.
Note: For the best playback experience, try the different codec options in the settings.
How to install Perfect Player Apk on my Android device?
Since Perfect Player has been removed from Google Play, we had to use other methods to download the app. Here are the steps to download and install Perfect Player to your Android device.
- Go to Settings, choose Security, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Open any browser on your Android device and type in https://www.otviptv.com/pp
- Wait for the download to finish, then select Install.
- After a minute Perfect Player will be successfully installed on your Android device.
Please continue reading this tutorial to learn how to set up your IPTV subscription on Perfect Player for streaming. If you don’t have an IPTV subscription yet, click here to complete your order.
How to install the Perfect Player App on Firestick?
Installing Perfect Player on Firestick and installing most IPTV apps are the same, we all must use Downloader the App to sideload the applications we need.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources: Go to Setting>My Fire TV>Developer options>Click “Install unknown apps”>Click ” Turn On”.
- Download Downloader App: Go back to the home page, type Downloader in the search bar, then download and install it.
- Open Downloader App, enter https://www.otviptv.com/pp/ in the address bar and click Go.
- Wait for the download to complete and select Install.
- Click Open after the installation is finished, and then set your IPTV subscription information.
How to set up IPTV on the Perfect Player App?
1- After opening the Perfect Player App, click the gear icon to enter the setting option.
2- Select General from the menu on the left side of the new window.
3- Then click Playlist and enter the M3U playlist link you got in the subscription email.
4- Click OK and wait for the channel list to load.
5- Enjoy all the high-quality IPTV service content.
How to add EPG to Perfect Player
Step 1: After starting the Perfect Player, click on “Settings“.
Step 2: Now select “General“.
Step 3: Now select “EPG URL or file path” enter your EPG URL provided by your IPTV distributor and select “OK”.
You can add more than one EPG URL here.
Step 4: Now restart the Application and wait for your channels to load.
That’s all. Your ‘EPG‘ should then be displayed with your list of channels.
If you think need further help, feel free to discuss it with us in the comments section down below.
Perfect Player FAQ
Is Perfect Player free?
Yes, Perfect Player can be downloaded and used for free, but it does not offer streaming services and IPTV subscriptions by itself, so you need to choose a quality IPTV provider for your taste.
On which devices does Perfect Player work?
Perfect Player is one of the most famous IPTV apps available on all Android devices, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, and PC.
Can Perfect Player be installed on Google Play?
Perfect Player has been removed from Google Play, if you want to install the app on your device, please read this guide and you will find what you are looking for.
What is a playlist and where can I get it?
The playlist is a file that contains info about channels and videos. Such as channel name, stream URL, logo URL, matching EPG channel name, etc.
Supported playlist formats are M3U and XSPF.
You can ask playlist URL either from your local internet provider (if he provides IPTV service) or find free/paid playlists on the internet.
Perfect Player is one of the best IPTV players that will give you the best playback experience for free. Don’t forget that Perfect Player doesn’t offer many channels of its own. You have to buy an IPTV plan from a third-party IPTV provider. It is just an IPTV management tool. You can stream your IPTV service on Perfect Player by using the installation method in this guide.